Dr. Bronner’s is a miracle soap. We love other natural brands, but Dr. Bronner’s takes the cake across the board in versatility, purity, and price savings.
We’ve been Dr. Bronner’s fans for over a decade. Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is an all purpose soap that we use for absolutely everything – household cleaner, laundry detergent, spot cleaner, body wash, dish soap, hand soap in the bathroom, and even as an all-natural insect repellent on our houseplants!
It is a miracle soap. A little goes a long way, especially when you use a foaming soap dispenser. Image using 20 droplets of soap per month. Yep! That’s the magic of Dr. Bronner’s.
Recipe for the Perfect Dr. Bronner’s Hand Soap:
- Find an empty foaming soap container. We often buy Method, use it up, and then re-fill it with Dr. Bronner’s.
2. Place 10 drops of Dr. Bronner’s soap in a foaming hand-soap container and fill the rest of the way with water.
3. Shake it up, and again once a week to re-mix the soap and water. 10 drops will last weeks!
4. Purchasing tip: the one-gallon jug is the most cost-effective way to go, but the 32-ounce is a great bargain, too.
5. We love the Lavender scent, but it comes in other scents (and unscented, too).